Friday, January 26, 2007




WTF? Blogger MADE me change to new blogger this morning... It seems there are just more fucking steps to get into this shit now... (Can you tell I'm a little annoyed?)


And now I've found these funny ass comics to post here as well, perhaps I'll put one in every now and then... Hopefully not too many, some of you might not want to read any sick humor. But whatever for you if you don't. This one is not that sick, but since I had to change to new blogger and leave the old one behind, I thought it was appropriate.


Quitting smoking is making me grouchy, I hate it. Being controlled by thoughts of my own, ones that don't let me think about the task at hand... On my way to town I was getting down on myself, really bummed me out, you know what I did? Bought some smokes... Yep, smoked a good deal of them too... I was going to town to do a little shopping and treat myself to something just for me.... Did I do it? No, I was a bit melancholy and said fuck it, when I deserve it, I'll buy it...lame I know...


Then I get home, back hurts like some one is shoving a shovel up my right side spine, so i lay on the floor to remove some pain and pass out... No dishes done, no laundry, didn't clean the rug like I wanted to. (One of the dogs barfed up a gallon of water onto it from the beach a few nights ago. It's been sitting outside since... gross.) yeah poor me, I'm not getting any house work done...


I'm just frustrated, I hate quitting smoking. I like to smoke, I like smokers and being outside. Being part of a special group who turn their noses at common sense and pollute their bodies and everyone around them. I like the smell, the ritual and having a light or smoke when some one needs one...


It's not just the act of smoking you quit, but the people, the back door access, the ability to leave an uncomfortable situation because, "oh hey, I'll be right back, i need a smoke..." You quit it all...


Bitch, bitch, bitch... You non smokers might have a clue but you have no idea... I took two smokes from the pack that I left with "working yet another double shift girl" this morning and I'm through those already... they were supposed to last me till four o'clock... grrr....


"That's all i have to say about that...."


P.S. Spell check on new blogger sux ass!!! it doesn't give you the option to "replace all" Nor does it correct capitalization errors... FU blogger....

1 comment:

Black Egg said...

(had to copy & paste this - you might receive this 2x, blogger was f**king w/ me, big surprise)

You're scaring me w/ talk of blogger *making* you switch... I haven't tried posting yet today.

Dude, I totally understand what you're saying about the ritualistic aspect of smoking... that's a tough one to crack. I have smoked off and on, when I feel like it, since I was a teenager. I know I'm lucky to have never gotten truly addicted.

Most of the clients I work with smoke, so I get lots of second hand, but it doesn't bother me.

I reiterate my sentiments from an earlier comment - don't be too hard on yourself while trying to quit/cut down. Being a smoker doesn't make you a bad person, and neither does having a hard time stopping!