Saturday, December 30, 2006

ANOTHER DAY!!!

I NEED SOME FUCKING COFFEE!!!! May be ill make another cup?!?!? Its too early to be up on a day off.. I'm supposed to have lunch with a friend, we will see if she calls. My buddy g is in town, hopefully ill get to see his ass today as well! If not, who cares, I have so much shit I should be doing anyway.... Need to go up to my house, figure what's wrong with my generator! Do some ffing laundry and clean up! I've been such a slacker when I've been there lately, just wanting to enjoy my company and such...

Need to go to town so I can deposit some money and write some checks. Do some shopping and get a few items on my own wish list.... I'm still getting the tattoo I want, its just going to have to be at the right time... Cant rush things just because I want them to happen. Make sense? Good...

I still have not fixed my truck! WTF? I don't know why when people sell their vehicles they sometimes list them as a mechanics special.... I never work on my shit, in fact asides from the steering rack and tie rod ends I have yet to install, I'm like 2000 miles over due for an oil change! I need new tires badly! Can you say metal bands are breaking through what's left of the tread! Ugh...

Other then those mornings grumblings I'm doing great! The dogs took an hour long walkabout by themselves... Beau came back first and I heard Charlie trying to get in a minute ago.... Not okay! Having a large pit bull running around loose in these parts is only a recipe for death.... Either someone's cats or his own by a ranchers 30/30.... So beau has lost his freedom once again, he was doing so well here... Its when the two boys (Charlie is a huge yellow lab) get together, their I.Q. goes down even more then the score of three that they have now... They don't think and just run wild, like they should be able too, but its just not okay when one has a record of killing small things...

Anyway have a great day all and enjoy what's left of your holidays!!!

1 comment:

Black Egg said...

Haha! The comment about the dogs and their combined IQ, hilarious. Yes, the pack mentality. I love to watch dogs interact, such individuals even when they are in pack-mode, or maybe even more so. When they get together it really brings out their personalities, and they establish their "rank" among each other almost immediately. Ah, the puppies that they are...