Wednesday, July 25, 2007

not much has been happening...


lots of driving around chasing engines, parts, shit i need at the shop. hardly a moment to enjoy my self and life... this weekend we are throwing a small party up at the house! special cheese has a birthday. who knows how it will go but we will try to feed some people and get them drunk... hopefully no one will drive off the side of the cliff and ideally everyone will get along! if not, fuck it!

kinda tired here in the office today, i don't think i slept very well. worked late last night and fell asleep to a movie. anyone seen apocalipto?(sp?) great movie, don't watch the special features... Mel Gibson ruins everything.. i had forgotten that he did it all...

i really want to take a nap... bitch, bitch, bitch...

i think we are going to the circus tonight at the Henry miller library. should be fun, the last one that came through was a riot to watch.. looking at their page makes me think these guys have their shit together a little more... get off work, blast home, let dogs out, sex?, fire back to big sur, watch show, get drunk, drive home, sex?, rest of movie, sleep... put it that way and sounds like a shit load of fun!!!

i need a vacation.. this will be the first year i don't leave the country at least once! i need to get to the lake! i need more motorcycle, camping, fun, out of big sur weekends! how do i squeeze four of us, two dogs, my boat, all our shit into my little truck and take off for a couple of weeks before the summer ends? anyone with any ideas, let me know!!!

its funny... something else. i was just at lunch at the river inn and overheard the entire bar ripping on the people i used to hang out with. we had this gang name... well they still do... I'd type it, but they (I'm sure of it.) probably google themselves constantly.. but it was interesting to listen to ten people breaking them down. made me wonder what the bar said when i left... my ears didn't burn and my ass didn't get warm so it couldn't have been all that bad...

what else, i dunno.. lunch is over and i got to get to work! have a great Wednesday folks!

4 comments:

Black Egg said...

Wish I could give you some vacation ideas, but I ain't familiar w/ them parts of the country! Whatever you decide I hope it's low-stress and fun! Enjoying the engine/parts rants, btw!

Michelle said...

Good luck with the sex, buddy;)

INNER VOICES said...

b egg. thanks but its always a matter of logistics, we end up taking two cars anytime we need to bring all our shit. i just need to suck it up and buy a hummer.

sushi. thanks it wasn't too difficult to coax into it, a shower helped and she read the post before we got home, i think we were both on the same page.

Kay said...

I think maybe Lake Tahoe is what you need bro. Everyone goes there for some fun in the sun, and a lot of drinking.
Except it's a lot closer for me than it is for you. That shite's about 5 1/2 hours away from you.
Other than that, I've got no suggestions.