Friday, February 02, 2007

notes to people who may or may not read this...


1)Well now, apparently the other day was a big communication error... Sorry bro...


2)I don't care who your fucking this week,so stop telling people to tell me you are not fucking them... And when I see you, stop being a fucking bitch. I am always polite and nice to you, so there is no real reason for you to continually act like a ten year old who just got the pink bike instead of the miniture pony you wanted.... Act your age...


3)I am glad you are back, thanks for the calls. Perhaps we can hang out some time when I have a chance...


4)Every time I see you now, I will try and torture you as much as possible... Only because I know that my presence bothers you so much.... If they could only fill those things with brains....


5)I cant wait to see you again, even though I only saw you this morning there never seems to be enough time....


6)Note to self, get to work!!!


to be cont.

No comments: