Friday, November 02, 2007

the tally...


between four of us we drank:
six bud lites at my house before the pre-party. (just me on this one.)
some of an eighteen pack of Coors lite.
an entire bottle of Yeager. (the big one.)
the rest of the crown royal, no idea how much was in that one.
my flask that was filled with vodka. (just me again!)
two more bud lites in the car on the way to the party. (guess who?)
three kamikazes and a water. (go cheese for the water drinking!)
i had another kamikaze and a keg beer then a water to go! yeah me!
back at the pre-party pad, i kind of remember drinking something else but don't i cant quite recall what....


shhh... and a dubie.... shhh...


I'll post more about that evening later, but my deal yesterday? woke up two and a half hours late to work, went to work long enough to be told to go home. went home made a sandwich, went to sleep, woke up and had some pizza and salad, watched a movie and went back to sleep. woke up this morning with a hang-over... lucky me...

funniest thing that night? well there is two... finding out that the chic who was in the stall shitting and pissing and puking all over herself is someone who i really loath and would have paid to see that personally was a highlight. (the fucking ambulance carted her o.d. ass away.) second, was watching our friends argue a little bit, not have their keys and realize they had to sit on one anothers lap in the front seat of my tiny pick up truck. (sorry denim, i know you were bent and its probably still an issue but i was drunk and thought of the comedy of the situation. i remember having the all out battle blowout with my ex in that very same parking lot the year before... so the little annoyance you suffered is what made me chuckle...) nothing like two people arguing on each others lap while you open the window and close one eye and drive... at least that's what i think i remember!





i hope everyone had a safe one and is still living....





2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmmm...are you functioning? That's pretty hardcore buddy!

INNER VOICES said...

must. drink. more. water.
be. back. soon.