Monday, November 19, 2007

WAITING FOR THE DAY TO END

i fucking love canada!!!!



yeah, end all ready. its been a long day. the higher ups are in a meeting, where they are finally going to discuss buying some new trucks for the fleet. but it isn't really as good as that sounds. because instead of buying some basic, entry level, rubber floored work trucks, they have asked me to price out some brand new trucks for management. now i really don't give two flying fucks what they do, but does management need any more perks? three weeks paid vacation, one week holiday pay, spring bonus, Christmas bonus...aaarrrgggghhhh...
"hey lets buy ourselves some new trucks."
out of the trucks i priced out with the options specified, only one came in under fifty thousand dollars.
"mines got to have satellite radio."
its a supposed to be a work truck, not an image mobile.
"the company i work for makes tons of money! so don't feel bad when i bend you over and don't use any lube, cause daddy need some leather seats! hah!"
but they have their ways and do work alot, with out them this company would have disappeared and poof!!! gone.
in other news....
I'm so sick of being hung over. felt like assapoopoo all damn day. hey! perhaps i shouldn't drink so fucking much everyday. but tomorrow is oaklandgirls sisters 21st birthday. Wednesday we are having lots of cheeses family over, Thursday is eat too much food, and drink too much wine day, then there is... well, Friday.we all know what happens on Friday right, oh and Saturday. probably have to drink on Sunday just so i don't have any withdrawals... so in theory, i have to drink continuously for the next week before i can get a break. uugghhh.. my stomach just turned over and a small Yeager burp worked its lovely way out. enjoy that little bit of imagery.




5 comments:

Black Egg said...

I just have that T-shirt from the Onion stuck in my head - "I'm like a chocoholic but for booze." If you're not familiar w/ that website and their T-shirts you should check it out! Well, good luck w/ the drinking. I've made it my mission to get my family at least tipsy if not tipping over on Dark & Stormys on T-day!

INNER VOICES said...

family fun drunk day!!! i love it, once at a christmas party a member of our family had some early afternoon drinks. i was visiting the east coast so my clock was already beehind. after the verbals went down between the parties, i was left to my own accord by seven oclock. it was four pm on my body clock. so i sat and drank the rest of christmas away by my self. i miss family holidayz, but do i really?

FirstNations said...

yaaaaaaaak. jaegerburp. noooooooo.

now that we have no kids at home we can spend the holidays the way our parents did too...(irregardless of us as kids as the time btw) STONEASS LIPWALKING SHITFACE DRUNK BABY!
although i prefer to do my drinking in game of the ballfoot front.

Kay said...

My liver hurts just thinking about all the drinking you're about to do.
My family functions never involved alcohol, I'm starting to think I really missed out.

INNER VOICES said...

firts nations, kay... yeah here we go again! as soon as i get home home its on! i hope to get out of work early today to get a head start... i skipped the 21st birthday party for my friend. i know, i know.. im a wuss. but really come on now. how much can a guy take! i also dont seem to get as much action when i come home slobbering drunk!! hahahahaa...