Friday, July 18, 2008

i havent done shit all morning....

i was reading blogs I've never been to this morning. mostly photo blogs from this guys blogroll. anyway i stumbled upon this blog here. i didn't quite get it until i read her post about ten pages in what was going on there. it freaked me the fuck out when i went back through the pages i checked out and saw what there was to see the way it really was... yeah.

in other news cheeses other dog who has been staying with us decided to go on walk about last night. two trips up and down the road and two arguments later we went to bed on either side of the mattress. hrumpf.dog was found this morning.

i just realized that with this mornings links I'm now posting alot about rubber dolls... weird. i need another cup of coffee.

i think that when I'm done fucking off at work this morning I'm going to treat my self to breakfast at deetjens. yeah, that sounds real nice to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

goddamned Bruiser...

I want Deetjin's Eggs Bennie... mmmmmm.

That blog was, um, not appropriate to open in front of my boss. Oops.

Cece said...

Humm. Interesting. I'll look at Leah in a whole new light now. But I must ask.... Do you have a doll fetish? LOL... I can honestly say I STILL have never seen a male doll with a penis. Interesting...... I think I need a beer.

Leah said...

I had "anatomically correct" dolls in my first grade classroom--both a boy and a girl doll. We loved to peek under their clothes. Ah, the good old days...

The Mistress said...

It's doll week in BlogsVille.

I got one for you when you have time.

BEAST said...

those realdolls are realfreaky !