Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WHAT TO DO....


its a bit of a dilemma... some folks i know have started blogging and just like newbies to anything they are blabbing on and on about it. much as i did when i popped the internetblogcherry. it somehow worked it self out that the few local people i told lost interest and forgot all about it except for the occasional, "you blog, don't you?"... now here is were I'm having an issue. I've checked out their blogs and have enjoyed them... photo blogs and bigsur blogs and shit... i want to comment, but don't necessarily want them coming back here and blasting the voices all over biggie sur... how much shit do i talk about people and how many things would be misconstrued... gah!!

anyways, i like the relative anonymity that this has and for the people "in the know" its a nice way to communicate those feelings that i don't tend to share with them normally.... and you know how much i love pimping blogs and bloggers...


that's all for today, I'm actually outside in the yard for most of the day busting ass...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you can't say what you wanna say then why blog? I say, keep the snoop dogs who will blow your cover and generally f*ck it up for you out of it.

That's my advice. And worth both pennies too.

INNER VOICES said...

yeah, i think so... no need to let cat out of the bag... its still kicking!

just bob said...

Keep blogging and I'll make sure there is plenty of jaegger at the Onion for ya.

Anonymous said...

Yah, my blog is relatively a secret to everyone who knows me in life... Thank God cuz I am apt to talk shit about anybody and everybody if they give me a reason.

Kay said...

Busting ass out in the yard all day? Good Lord man, what did Cheese cook?

INNER VOICES said...

catscratch, thats about the way i feel as well... glad im not the only one!

kay, no, no... that was last week when i was suffering from a two week case of the anal garden hose virus... very slimming...