Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HACKED!!!!!!


Yes folks, even the voices can be hacked... (helps when you tell your best bud all your passwords in case of an emergency... what was that like two years ago?!?!?) alas, it has happened and our perpetrator is none other than this guy!

whilst i had indeed started a bit of an inner voices guest posting contest, i had not chosen a winner, but in true "fucking zavk" style he went ahead and ghost posted on his own accord. cheers denim, you road raging warrior... and three cheers for keeping a straight face during drinks tonight bitch... hahahahaa....

as you can see, the picture he posted is nothing like you've seen here at the voices and its still up... so i have not gone back on my word...
*stomach turns as he has yet to come up with a plot of revenge*
there is a bit of a funny story bout how genuinely surprised i was to hear/see this new post.

when cheese and i got home from work this evening we did our normal chores and duties... phone messages, dogs out/in and fed, fire stoked and roaring, cold beers in hand, check email, etc...
we take a peak at the recent news and top dead center is this story of how Internet Explorer has been hacked and hacker people have all your passwords.. mostly gaming shit but if your an idiot (like my self) a lot of your passwords are similar and easy to figure out once a password has been obtained.... i jump up to light a smoke and clamp down the fire place when cheese takes over the key board.
"anything good?" i ask knowing she is perusing our normal favorites.
"nice picture you posted of the overflowing toilet." she replies.
"what?" i didn't have any idea of what the fuck she was going on about and thought she was half crazy.
"yeah, that's gross..." she is truly disgusted as to how low i have gone with the photo.
"i didn't post any toilet picture, the kid is sitting on a chair and has a dunce hat on." i say as i walk to the screen, mind churning and a wave of cold realization of the fact that i have been hacked blankets me.

i walk over and cheese has the screen prompted to the inner voices blog and "holy what the muh fuck is that!?!?!" took me a few moments to burn through the post, access the proper memory banks and grin ear to ear...

"OOOOOHhhhhhhh!!! you fucker..."

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the community announcement re: hackers. The Internet hacking was also reported down here in Oz.

I saw your comment to Denim. That's tellin' him!

I have temporarily changed my ID until those tech blokes @ Internet Explorer patches a fix. Do you think anyone will guess who I am??

Aha! I think not.

Cheers and beers.

INNER VOICES said...

thanks for the comment bird man!!!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you're talking about. I never come here. How did I get here? Who am I?

kylie said...

mate, i go to sleep, get up and go to work then come back and you have THREE new posts??

including possibly your grossest post ever

BRAVO!!!!

Daisy said...

that sucks...to be honest i am too boring for any real attention...and the ones who tried to hack me earlier this year...well got a surprise thanks to a geek friend...

FirstNations said...

never noticed a thing out of place, ackshully.

rank picture-check
incomprehensible-check
sexual reference (goody bag)-check

=TYPICAL ZACK POST.

now you have destroyed all my stable datums. i must retreat to the sanctity of my hat and consider.

Queen Goob said...

I hope Cheese was as impressed with Denim as the rest of us.

You bought him a case of beer for that, right? Party ball? Beer bong?

Dude, you really need to take care of your friends.

That Guy said...

Did you really get hacked? Because that toilet picture is right up your alley. Literally...you pass this exact image as you drive up to Z & Cheese's house. In fact it's one of the most noteworthy landmarks around.

Morning sunshine!

Anonymous said...

I thought you posted the exploding toilet...you and toilets kinda go together yanno?

denim said...

hehehe, i can't stop giggling to myself. pretty coincidental with the IE hackers, a "happy accident" as some might say.

hahaha, o man i'm still laughing re-reading it. nobody ever gets Z!

wonder what repercussions await me...

hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Try Mozilla Firefox. Hack proof? Probably not. But I here it's more secure than Internet "Exploder."

LYDIA said...

That's some funny shit... literally

Anonymous said...

OH my. Zack done got hacked.

Mr. Shife said...

Well holy shit. I swear every time I take an extended absence something like this happens. Alls well that ends well I guess. And before I forget - Happy Holidays to you and yours and see you in '09.

The Mistress said...

I can't keep up with your rate of posting.

Will come back to read everything later.

INNER VOICES said...

kylie, yeah sorry bout that... tis a good pic though.

daisy, excellent! perhaps your geek friend could give me some pay back advice!!!

first nations. *lifts hat and puts glass of champagne under it, puts hat back down*

goob, i'll be takin care of him all right...


that guy, it was none other than that denim fool...

random, yeah it was a well place pic/post for sure...

denim, prepare for your "happy accident"

sausage! man your last post was killing me dude... sweet. yeah i havent used IE in years as they always have bugs and fucking pop ups and shit.

lydia, thanks for stopping by and yeah that fucking denim character is gonna get it!!! i know where he lives and when he goes to work... ive been filling a five gallon bucket here at work to recreate his masterful picture at his house!!! heh heh...

scratch! long time eh? yep got myself hackered for shizzle..

mr.shife! thanks for the holiday wishes man!!! you never know whats gonna happen here at the voices...

mj, as long as you dont come in the back door when you return...