Friday, October 06, 2006

AH YES...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThe familiar buzzing in my head.. Almost a complete five hours of sleep last night... Bright eyed(red) and bushy tailed (teeth) and ready to start my day... Don't forget the hang over and mild nausea... Ok ok, I also have this weird retardation going on from the hash I was smoking last night as well... But I made it to work on time and really have nothing else to complain about... Except my busy schedule this week end... Boo hoo, poor me..

Yep after work I must change, race to the hair farmers house, get his keys, go to the post office, check his mail, pay his bills and make sure his house is the way he left it prior to his leaving for vacation... No problem..

When I'm finished with that I drive to buddies pre wedding bar-b-q at river inn... Food, drinks, danceing, mayhem..Hopefully don't get too drunk so I can drive to town and watch other buddies band play at a cool English pub... I'm sure there will be more drinking there as well... Drunk in town, going to need a taxi!!!

Try to get to bed somewhat early so I can wake up at seven and fetch the car we left down town, then drive to big sur so I can be an extra in a friends movie... Its a film for her senior thesis... She has been working on a masters in film...I guess I'm with a bunch of other people being white supremacists... Yeah I know... Anyway,

Hopefully all that goes well and ends on time because after that I have to fire up to my house and shower off the days movie filth and rocket to carmel valley... Remember buddies pre wedding bar-b-q? Well now he's getting married... Enter music in background... "everybody must get stoned..." Drinking, dancing and fornication... wait, what? I mean more partying!!!

Probably be a good sized group of people going out after that... "uh, more debauchery anyone?" down town Monterey, Mucky duck!!! Vivas!!! Drunks and drugs, whoopee!!! More taxis!!

So hurry up and squeeze in some sleep so I can go back down town, pick up the car we leave there and drive down the coast and up the mountain to my house... Fix my generator, clean, do some laundry and prepare for my landlords arrival on Monday...

But thats not all!! There is half a day left... Wouldn't want to spend it recovering, No way!! Some time in the early afternoon... Blast back into Big Sur where a cool Blue Grass band, Crooked Still, is playing at river inn... Can you say "more drinking" anyone ?? On the way there I must pick up the template that I left with my home builder friends, so I can start on their metal project Monday morning... Early, I've been slacking...

So where on this schedule did I leave some time for rest and a nap? Ah yes, in between all the alcohol... Must sober up at some point, no? hmm... Maybe not... Maybe I'll sleep through the ceremony? Ha, kidding.. Well I better get started with something here today and not get behind... All though a little behind would be nice...

No comments: