Friday, October 13, 2006

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT...

Yeah ill start out by bitching, I'm fucking tired... Half drunk and I'm on water now... Just got home and I don't feel like starting a fire to warm up the house... I might be more motivated if the fire would warm up the upstairs.. But it doesn't... Weird...And its cold as frozen shit..

So even though I said I would post later, this is all you get... Sorry once again... Its late and I'm lame... I even have water in my eyes from yawning so big.. And I'm dirty, needing a shower bad.. Last nights five hour sleep is really hooking me up on the late night energy.. (Um, sure)

Yeah I'm ending this with bitching too... I don't want to bore you and don't want to be vertical anymore either, perhaps ill get six hours of sleep tonight... Just in time for Friday... Guess what happens next... Weekend bender time! Lets get some drinking done... Ha ha ha... Whats going to happen now? There is another wedding on saturday, band on suday, favorite bartender working tomorrow at another bar...

Maybe I should turn off the phone, plant some winter peas and make myself some healthy food... nah, plenty of time to squeeze in some fun in three days... Ill let you know more tommorrow... if I dont flake and write some lame shit like this...

3 comments:

oakland heidi said...

Miss you pumkin.

Anonymous said...

I like winter peas...fyi...

Anonymous said...

actually I think that it's snow peas...oops... are there winter peas?