Friday, October 06, 2006

Its not what you think...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Pretty upset with my self... Shit... Its nothing to any of you......

Fuck writing for you all...

Here is something for me to vent...

One of my new photos is fucked up!!! Mostly its the envelope, it was so well packed for shipping that what ever I spilled on it barely touched the picture... Yeah, its an original, from 1978... Sixth print of an image that only five rolls of film were used for the whole shoot... This guy numbers his prints so strange... The number of the print is how many he developed from that shot... With how many rolls he used during that session... Which is partly why I'm so upset... And I also don't remember how it got that way... man am I bent...

Fuck!!!

I'm letting it go... Right now...

So much else going wrong and I'm worrying about a fucking picture...

Here is a little note... Stay away from me... Bad shit happens to people who are near me... m.d.k. Its all around me... People are suffering, dieing and not happy... Run away, run as fast as you can... Don't answer my calls, don't search me out and don't feel for me... Things will inevitably start to go poorly for you...

(Listen to yourself... Pushing people away... Without them there would be no one to know how things are not the way they seem to you... No body to set you straight... All bull shit...)

Sorry... I'm in a bad mood... And its not about this stupid picture... (all though its a new itch in my side...) its life... Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people... That's the balance I was talking about before... I don't like it and unfortunately its a fact of life... I hope my friends dad gets better, I hope that "bell" beats her brain disorder, friends find love again and everything works out for the best.. (more shit I cant talk about...)

So stay away... If I don't know you, I cant hurt you... I cant help you etheir, but its for you to take the risk, not for me to lure you in...

sorry I'm not a better friend and cant fix things for you... I cant fix things for my self...

1 comment:

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.