Thursday, October 05, 2006

SOUNDS LIKE


I've been going back over the last few posts... I've asked a lot of questions, tried to be philosophical, avoided some of my major issues and basically said a whole lot of nothing... Trying to avoid what happening I guess... Be something I'm not, not write about my self... Mostly just trying not to bitch and whine... I felt that's what was happening here a lot... Me dumping my poor me shit on to here and inevitably on to you... Who fucking cares that my little feelings were hurt... No shit..

Any way, what am going to do you ask, what kind of things will I write about if I'm not going to be complaining about the problems in my life? Or searching for the the ultimate answer? Well I will tell you... I'm going to write jack shit, like I always do... Nothing of any importance and definitely nothing with any substance!!! So get ready for more ado about the rest of what happens in my days..

Some people has asked that I do not write about them... Fair enough.. Its hard to convey some of the things that happen without talking about these folks, so you all will miss out on a lot of things... Lame I know... But perhaps you didn't want to hear about it at all... No loss there...

But I cant help feel that I'm not following through with why I started this thing.. It was to get it all out.. A release, something positive to me.. Not who ever may be reading this... Cause really, I don't care... It doesn't bother me if no one were to read it... I want to do this.. Be here with the pain and anguish of my inner self... Turmoil... ooooh.. Sounds good..

I have to remember I write for me and not for the entertainment of others.. Sorry... Maybe it will all be boring and people will stop reading... I'm fine with that.(all though I do enjoy comments and feedback) but its not necessary...Love me, hate me, what ever... I don't give a fuck...

But I will still be here, pounding away at these keys... Worst case scenario? I become a better writer about nothing... I will feel better and will have stayed true to myself and to the people out there... Friends and strangers alike...

3 comments:

oakland heidi said...

Its hard to write what you really want when you know others are reading...

INNER VOICES said...

NO SHIT... I NEED NOT TO WORRY ABOUT THAT!!! WHY THEN, DOES IT TROUBLE ME SO?? FEELINGS HURT? TOO BAD I SAY...

yeah right im too nice..

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.