Tuesday, October 10, 2006

OKAY 5 MIN...


Speed typing. Sorry for any mistakes...Ill come back and spell check and shit later... I'm on my way to town... German buddy's birthday! Baja cantina for drinks and food and then on to the running iron out in the valley.. Yeah I know, more drinking and fun... When does it all slow down? I had to take an advance out from work today because of all the fucking money I wasted this weekend.. That and I spent almost three hundred buck on groceries on Thursday..

I wonder if German buddy would mind if I use his name? Ill ask him tonight, anyway... He is super groovy! I mean he even says words like groovy! I do to so I think its f-ing rad...

(how the hell do songs I've burned on I tunes skip? Is that possible?)

he is way generous and always throws down, he gave me a computer for my thirty second birthday and this year, leaves a magnum of epic champagne in my fridge...(well may be he gave it to me but I don't really remember...Just woke up in the afternoon and it was in there!)

fucking cheers buddy!! I wish I could return such cool favors... Ill try to hook you up with some one tonight if your not pimpin someone already, at least for some sweaty dancing and grinding...

shit its been like six minutes!!! I promise to write about the wedding I went to this weekend and all that has happened since! Its been real! goto shower and make it to town by 5:30ish... I love that bit of big sur normanclature..(sp?) yeah ill be there on time... Its always within a few minutes...

No comments: