Tuesday, December 18, 2007

WOW!!!


i don't know if all of you read my comments. but i recently had a commenter do something completely unexpected. fucking awesome to boot. he has written a poetic version of a post that i wrote this week. and since i love posting stuff about my self I'll post what he wrote as well....

twas the night before the morn
and i was asleep in my bed
yotes in the chicken coop
is what the inner voices said
fumbling for clothes awaken from where I slept
grabbed the trusty shotgun
from the corner where its kept
running out the door to the chicken pen
i went screaming
you fucking yotes better not eat my egg laying hen
dying light in one hand
shotgun ready to report
where are the yotes?
I bellowed and snort
I listened in the night oh what do i hear?
2 dogs talking
one far and one near
I went back to the house
to the awaiting slumber I drift
cheese is giggling
while wrapping the last gift.

Merry Xmas IV. Holler when you can

right the fuck on hntr1018!!! that is so fucking sweet. I'll start writing a post on who you are and how "we" came about!!! it wont be up right away, as i will have to get yer permission to write about you... of course no names... but it will be there soon enough!!! fucking rad man... damn...


2 comments:

Kay said...

This cracked my shit up when I read it yesterday. Why I didn't comment when I read it, the world may never know.

INNER VOICES said...

sheeezsh... i was beginning to think i was the only one who thought that it was funny!!! thanks for the comment kay!