Saturday, November 18, 2006

AHHH.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Okay, picture above has nothing to do with this post... I just liked it and am going to a party later, thought it was festive... Don't like it? Sorry... I do... That's just the kind of mood I'm in.

Anyway on with the post...

First beer of the day always tastes so good, makes me want to savor it! Yeah right, makes me want to pound it and have another... What a day already! If you count the day starting from midnight, whoa...

Going to a friends birthday party tonight! Tropical theme... The menu that her sister has been working on sounds so good! Makes me want to wait until dinner to eat... Well if I'm drinking now I wont be hungry until then anyways! I'm doing some laundry so I can have my favorite shirt ready, it a Cuban Mafia shirt. I got it as a gift for my birthday... Whatever... I'm stoked about sporting it... I've been working so fucking much lately I never get a chance to change into some decent clothes... Always stuck in my greasy work gear...

Here is something funny, I got out of work one day this week and before getting into my truck to go home I notice that I've smeared a huge amount of grime all over the back side of my shorts.(that's right I work in shorts, I pretty much wear them year round...) so I hop into my truck and pull them down to the floor so not to fuck up the custom seat covers... (oh and I roll commando, cause that's how my boys feel their best...) so I'm about half way home and the fucking C.H.P. has bixby bridge shut down for a film crew making a commercial, WTF? I'm the first person to pull up and I try to stay as far away from this cop as I can...

Nothing says creepy weirdo, like some dude driving around half naked with his shorts pulled down to the floor!!! (Hah!) He starts walking over to me to chat or shoot the shit or something... Tell me what the hell is happening on the bridge... I dunno.Like I haven't been subjected to twenty minute traffic stops cause some asshole company wants to film their "product" racing across our famous bridge before... Whatever, I'm praying this cop doesn't come over and peek into my truck... He would have to yank me out of there in a heartbeat on just morals alone... Not to mention what he would have found in the back of the truck that day!

Across my scanner I hear the cop at the other end of the bridge tell him its all clear to let cars through, and my soon to be peeping john radios back and waves me on... What the hell... That was close... Just goes to show that a normal situation becomes a real fucking hassle when you add cops! Minding my own business on my way home from work really could have turned out a lot different that day... I think I'll bring a fresh set of shorts to work from now on!

Enjoy your weekend all!

Oh, and thats not my dog in the lower picture either, something someone sent me for halloween! Thought it was appropriate for the post...

1 comment:

oakland heidi said...

so so so so Big Sur. I love it.