Friday, November 03, 2006

At the office...


Yes I know I've been leaving some lame posts... It happens, I was going to write about all the accidents that happened in the valley on Tuesday night but, I wont. I was also going to write about the fatality on Wednesday of one of our neighbors but, I wont do that either... I need to focus on something good and fun..

The weekend is coming! Hurray... Two daze of dirt biking in the mountains! Awesome food and sleeping in a tent in the rain... Muddy dogs and drunken fights! Sweet! It wouldn't be a south coast party unless we had all of the above!

Why does this sound like fun you ask? Getting dirty, being wet, possible broken bones? Well, sitting at home in the rain watching movies isn't going to do it for me... Moping around the house? Poor me? Hell no! Bring on the chaos, bring on the bar-b-q! hahahahaha! Can you tell I'm getting excited?

Got the mini bike fixed up and get to use my new to me Helmut! And my dog gets free roaming for about forty hours... Where we are going; they don't care about loose dogs, the ranch dogs are bolder then my pit mix and they all pretty much get along! He loves it! Little dirty kids running around and scraps of dirt ridden meat to woof down out of their grubby little hands. There is a pond for him to swim in and people who love him there, so I could say I'm excited for him as well..

Shit, one of my guys needs a hand right now so got to go...

To be continued...

No comments: