Tuesday, November 21, 2006

HEY THERE!

Welcome to my lovely new reader! I hope you enjoy! Ill post something fun later...

I just went and saw Tenacious D last night.... What a funny ass show... With the two hours of sleep I'm running on from last night, added to this weeks sleep total of six hours it makes eight hours since saturday!! I'm running on high octane fumes at this point... I have a huge smile on my face, my cheeks hurt and in about fours I'm going to hit the wall running full speed. Hopefully it knocks me out for a good couple of hours...

I rolled into work late and walked into a 100 mile an hour shit storm, no time for lunch, no time for thinking, I've been to post ranch twice already for minor emergencies and while the higher ups here were loading a trailer we noticed a pin missing from the goose neck!!! Hello can you say massive highway carnage? If they would have pulled out with the sixty foot box trailer, with only one inch and a half pin holding it on(I don't even want to think of the damage.)

So much for a relaxing day at the office! How do I have time to waste on this here blog? The joys of almost high speed internet! I'm running five open windows and ordering parts... I'm on the phone with someone in Seattle...

"Where the hell are my parts?" I just said.

"You should have them." is Teds response (which means he is not sitting in front of a tracking number. Which also means he is either lieing or he knows that they fucked up and he is boxing them up now... If these parts show up tomorrow U.P.S. red, I'm going to get some free shit!!! I'll call him on it... Generally I ask for hats t-shirts and some sort of apology.)

anyway, got to go! Ill be back!!

3 comments:

Black Egg said...

Once again, so enjoy reading about your work stuff! It's partly b/c I know a few people who do similar work, and so I can picture the scenarios pretty vividly even though I don't really know you. Hahaha the story about the grime and the shorts and the cop... really, thanks for writing it all down, someone has to! Sigh. Well, hope you're having a good night!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had a fun concert!

oakland heidi said...

Oh to smile...