Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT TO WRITE ABOUT!

Why is that? that I don't know... Is it that there is so much on my mind... Is it that the lovely lady I'm dating is blowing my mind? Making me feel incredible! Is it that her ex causes her so much trouble? Is it that the harder I work, the further I get behind? That when I got home tonight there had been a realtor here showing my house and the lights were left on and the heat was on?( I live in a solar powered house and have never turned on the propane heat until the other night and after I triple checked that I had turned it off... Oh and no one told me he was coming!! WTF?) is it that some one I don't like at all now knows where I live and has some sort of power over the fact that I live here? Only because he is friends with the rude realtor? Do I have nothing to write because at times I feel less of a man by not talking with my new loves ex man about his problems with me and the days that i hang with their bitchin kids? Or is it the fact that I can't do enough to help everyone I know to feel better, or to help them solve their problems? Or is it that so many fucking people in this town can suck my fucking ass!!!

Perhaps its because I'd rather not be here writing this, but some where else... Or is it because I spent last night drinking gin and tonics (doubles) all evening at a local haunt, visiting friends, poaching hot tubs, and don't really remember going to bed.

Waking up drunk, feeling comfortable in my own skin for once. Going to work and having everyone ask me why I'm in such a good mood? Or is it today's lunch that is keeping me from having anything worthy to post!?!?!? (okay, that one wont make any sense but I am not going to tell you anyways! Too bad.)

Ah.... That feels better! And BLIP. Now I'm back. What's my real deal tonight??? Frustration..

Anyway... My bad for venting, if you suffered through it, thanx for reading... If you blew by it, no worries... On to something fun!!!

It is going to be below freezing here tonight! I love it! Finally some weather! Bring on the rain, bring on the high altitude snow and give us something other than the heat to complain about! Bring on the short days and the long nights, the slippery roads and... Get the fucking tourists off my highway!!!! Twenty six minutes to town and not forty five minutes watching three r.v.s in a row play leap frog!! Winter!!! Snowboarding, snuggling, adult beverages. (hot ones, on camping trips with fingerless gloves!)Hhighway closures, fourwheeling on state park beaches, poaching more hot tubs and general debauchary!!! Bring it on...

Well, everyone in the hospitality industries here would like to kick my ass for saying such things.... For them it means, no tips... No money... No fun... Restaurants close here for the super dead months... Shut down, go home, find other work.... I feel for you...

I don't know why I'm so excited for winter... It means that when I work on equipment, it will be dripping with water and oil... I will be laying in mud when shit breaks down... Or worse... (imagine things like a farmers field, full of cow shit and old feed...) freezing my ass off under tractors bleeding hydraulic fluid that is below zero! Spending hours on end trying to stay warm! (maybe I should try to train someone to do my job?) yeah right....

Speaking of freezing parts... I need to start a fire... I'll be back...

No comments: