Thursday, November 09, 2006

ALL RIGHT...

Well, I was at a friends blogspot a month or so ago... She was talking about this place 25peeps. I submitted and now I'm on it... So if you are here reading this, check it out an give me a click or twenty! There are some really interesting folks there and its a fun thing.. Okay, its late, I'm drunk, and a little stoned. What ever..blip...

Now I'm sitting here with some shit ass beer from Lost Coast Brewery, its not my normal swill... Found the keys to the rifle case I was complaining about last month and thought all this was pretty funny! Good night peeps and have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I peeped you! Neat picture and great site!

INNER VOICES said...

thanx for letting me know you were here! glad you liked the site!!!

Anonymous said...

Lost Coast brewery is good! what ever coors light..lol...I bet some one really cool left the Lost Coast beers...downtown brown maybe...