Thursday, June 21, 2007

ALL RIGHT ALREADY!



can i write shit here too?

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh9mlvcd77ai_ujpdkNvh7Y2xWyjhJ1PZaeVTYD9n4hSaTsME4ZC_kOR1pbfQZrwv2j4TJOAGP1rFolY_VjhcLMhPd3eOwaPdWgXiTkZt5ajDraupSV2J7LaziKv8Cgzbn-Jgtm/s1600-h/bush_hitler.jpg">







so I'm bring home the camera from work. I'd like to take some pics of the place and show them off. anybody mind? too bad if you do... hahahaha. its so ff-ing hot right now up there and buggy.





nothing else to complain about right now, I'm hungry and tired but that's kind of the usual around here now. so hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to put more than one picture at a time on again... happy Thursday!




perhaps i'll see if i can do it now. (with the pictures thingy.

1 comment:

Black Egg said...

Oh good! I want to see the chicken coop etc...