Tuesday, February 19, 2008

1986 honda 250r xl





YEAH!!! GOT MY FUCKING DIRT BIKE!!!! FREE! WITH TITLE AND PINK SLIP!!!! I DIDNT STEAL THIS ONE... (not that i have ever done that before or would. heh.) sweet. it doesnt run, yet. but i have all the parts and the guy i got it from said it ran when he parked it two years ago... it only has eleven hundred miles on it! wicked. ive been driving around with it in the back of my truck like an asshole advertising that i should be ripped off. what a jerk eh? fuck it though.

the motorcycle store said that they would give me a $1000 for a trade in on a new one. i'm thinking about it. but man would the guy who gave me this bike be pissed when i roll up on a new kawasaki! w
blogger can suck my ass right now! they are having difficulties and erased the rest of this entry... cocks...
nice....

No comments: